Everyone is likely reminiscing on the past year. But who says I can’t do it, too? I feel like 2014 has been a pretty good year for me. The last full year of my 20s and I had a lot of good experiences. Not every moment was sunshine and daisies, but overall, I look back on the year fondly. And with that, I want to share with you a list, in no particular order:
Miss Jaime’s Top Moments in 2014
- Going on a trip to D.C. with a great friend from college – we saw the monuments, ate pudding donuts and did a ton of walking
- Getting promoted to senior level at work
- Starting with my personal trainer – I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect… who knew it would turn out to be such a great experience
- Visiting various CT wineries with my mom and with my favorite ladies from high school
- Running my first 5k! (and then two more)
- Long weekends at the beach and singing along to Backstreet Boys on the porch
- Quiet evenings on the couch with the cats
- Seeing Fitz and the Tantrums
- Being introduced to The Name of the Wind by a friend and not being able to put it down
- Learning how to grill!
- Finally achieving my goal of starting a blog
I hope everyone is enjoying what’s left of 2014. Looking forward to sharing 2015 with you!